- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
“Quality and Service
in every delivery.”
- EAF pannel without return caps.
- LMF roof fabricated with rectangular tube for reduced slag retention.
- Wider gap between tubes.
- Shell’s first tubes hidden behind the delta ring.
- Water cooled components flow balancing.
- Hibrid copper-steel tubular pannels without external joints.
- Increased depth of EAF roof.
- Increased volume in the EAF for slag melting.
- Delta protection against arch strikes.
- Water hose optimization.
- Expansion joints for ductwork.
Processes and capacity
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Hydraulics design capacity with proprietary software.
- We can fabricate based on own or third party’s designs.
- We offer tailor made solutions for problems in specific components.
- Plate cutter bed of 10’x 50′.
- Pipe, shapes (angle, canal, beams, circular and rectangular sections) and plate rollers.
- Pipe rolling of up to 10”diam Sch 80.
- Tube bending of up to 4” diam.
- Press brake plate bending of up to 3/8” thk x 10′ wide.
- Forged return caps of propietary design for a wide variety of diameters, schedules, tube to tube gap and materials.
- We utilize the following welding procedures:
- SAW Including Tandem welding capacity
FABRICATION AND ASSEMBLY
- The equipment dimensions will not be a constraint with our facilities.
- Overhead cranes with capacity to handle up to 40 Tons and lifting hight of 32′.
- Personnel with extense experience fabricating this type of components.
- Antifreeze flushing for components to be stored at low temperatures.
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Close follow up of inspection points.
- RX, if required, by third party.
- Hydrostatic pressure test.
- Pneumatic test with leak detector.
- Flow test for each circuit.
CLEANING AND PAINTING
- Sand blast andpaint booth: 42′ long x 16′ wide.
+52 (81) 8000-9600
Apodaca, Nuevo León, México.