- Nickel Alloys
- Copper Alloys
- Low Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Process y Capacity
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Mechanical design capability using specialized software and according to current codes and specs.
- We can fabricate based on own or third party’s designs.
- CNC Plate cutter with a working bed of 12′ x 62′ and state of the art plate rollers.
- Plate rolling capacity of up to 6” thick.
- Absolute traceability of 100% of materials in the shop.
- We utilize the following welding procedures:
- SAW including Tandem process
FABRICATION AND ASSEMBLY
- The equipment dimensions are not a constraint due to our facilities.
- 15 overhead cranes in the facility of up to 50 tons and lifting hight of 32′.
- 5 CNC drilling equipments available.
- Drilling/Milling CNC with 6 degrees of freedom including rotating table of 6′ 1/2” x 6′ 1/2”.
- Post welding flange facing for up to 10′.
- Wide experience with local stress relief with electric resistances.
- Modular stress relief furnace of 19′ x 19′ x 65′ .
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Inspection and Hold point follow up.
- RX, PT and UT performed by third party agency.
- Hidrostatic testing according to required water quality specifications.
- We accommodate special requirements like: Helium testing, PMI, etc.
BLASTING AND PAINTING
- Shot blast: 52′ long booth with automatic media recovery.
- Painting: 52′ long paintbooth with air filtering.
+52 (81) 8000-9600
Apodaca, Nuevo León, México.