Made to Provide Solutions
We are proud to offer heavy wall equipment to our clients fabricated using state of the art machinery:
- Plate roller with a capacity to roll up to 6” x 12’ plate
- Plate cutting bed, CNC controlled, dry bed, 12’ x 62’ equipped with 6 oxy-gas nozzles to cut up to 12” CS plate and two plasma nozzles capable of cutting up to 2” SS plate
- Heat treatment furnace 19’ x 19’ x 65’ with modular design, capable of reducing the total length and number of burners in operation.
- Submerged arc welder, tandem type with two welding tips in line, 1200 A & 1500 A, reach of 20’ x 20’
- Electro slag lining equipment.
- NDT as required for this kind of equipment
An inherent part of this process, U2 ASME stamp, was obtained in Dec. 2010
With these new capabilities, we will now be able to process heavy wall equipment such as:
- Steam Drums
- Water Heater Feeders
Servicing the Petrochemical, Chemical, and Power Generation industries.