- Super Duplex
- Nickel Alloys
- Copper Alloys
- Low Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
“High capabilities for thermal and mechanical designs.”
Processes y Capacity
THERMAL AND MECHANICAL DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Thermal and Mechanical design capacity using specialized software and according to current codes and specs.
- We can fabricate based on own or third party’s designs.
- CNC Plate cutter with a working beds of 12′ x 62′ and state of the art plate rollers.
- Plate rolling capacity up to 6” thick.
- Absolute traceability of 100% of materials in the shop.
- We use the following welding procedures:
- SAW including Tandem process
- GTAW Fabrication and assembly.
- Orbital GTAW for tube to tubesheet joints.
FABRICATION AND ASSEMBLY
- The equipment dimensions will not be constraint with our facilities.
- 15 Overhead cranes in the facility of up to 50mTon and lifting height of 32′.
- 5 CNC drilling equipments available.
- Capacity to drill up to 39” deep in Carbon Steel with tolerances within 0.002” between both faces centers.
- Drilling/Milling CNC with 6 degrees of freedom including rotating table of 6′ 1/2” x 6′ 1/2”
- Wide experience with local stress relief with electric resistances.
- Modular stress relief furnace with dimensions up to 65′ x 19′ x 19′
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Inspection and Hold point follow up.
- RX, PT and UT performed by third party agency.
- Hydrostatic testing according to required water quality specifications.
- In house capacity to perform special requirements like: Helium testing, PMI, etc.
BLASTING AND PAINTING
- Shot blast: 52′ long booth with automatic media recovery.
- Painting: 52′ long paintbooth with air filtering.
+52 (81) 8000-9600
Apodaca, Nuevo León, México.