- Nickel Alloys
- Copper Alloys
- Low Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
and finning options".
Processes and capacity
THERMAL AND MECHANICAL DESIGN & ENGINEERING
- Thermal and mechanical design capability utilizing specialized software and according to current codes and specs.
- We can fabricate based on own or third party’s designs.
- State of the art plate cutting beds and plate rollers.
- Absolute traceability of 100% of materials in the shop.
- Plate bending up to ¾”.
- We use the following welding procedures:
- SAW including Tandem process
- Orbital GTAW for tube to tubesheet joints.
FABRICATION AND ASSEMBLY
- The equipment dimensions are not a constraint due to our facilities.
- Overhead cranes with capacity to handle up to 70 Tons and lifting hight of 32′.
- 5 CNC drilling machines available.
- Capacity to drill up to 39” deep in Carbon Steel with tolerances within 0.002” between both faces centers.
- Drilling/Milling CNC with 6 degrees of freedom including rotating table of 6′ 1/2” x 6′ 1/2”
- Electronically controlled tube rolling.
- Stress relief modular furnace with 19′ x 19′ x 66′ depth
- Wide resistance based local stress relief capacity.
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Inspection and Hold Point follow up.
- RX, PT and UT performed by third party agency.
- Hidrostatic testing according to required water quality specifications.
- We accommodate special requirements like: Helium testing, PMI, etc.
BLASTING AND PAINTING
- Shot blast: 52′ long booth with automatic media recovery.
- Painting: 52′ long paintbooth with air filtering.
+52 (81) 8000-9600
Apodaca, Nuevo León, México.